At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Fleet Performance Supervisor that will be a solid contributor and leader. They will report to Fleet Performance Manager within the Fleet Performance department as part of the Asset Management organization. This group is responsible for ensuring that our entire fleet of over 75,000 operational solar systems is performing optimally. Fleet Performance includes a customer service team and a field services team.
You'll change the world by...
- Developing and coordinating activities of workers engaged in customer support activities
- Observes and evaluates workers' performance, initiates corrective measures to resolve problems
- Develops and delivers training to employees
- Communicates with other departments and management to resolve issues
- Interprets and communicates work procedures and company policies to staff
- Resolves complaints and answers questions of customers regarding services and procedures
- Makes recommendations to management concerning staff
- Contributes to the development of plans and improved procedures
- Analyze data and key performance metrics to drive performance
- Keep abreast of new company products and services
- Creates and maintains a positive, respectful work environment
- Interacts with diverse levels of internal and external personnel to develop and maintain effective communication to resolve issues and inquiries
- Perform other duties and assignments as given by management
- Hires and discharges workers
You'll do that with your...
- Analytic and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to use computers and computer software to gather and enter key information
- Must be highly motivated and persistent
- Ability to instruct, direct and evaluate employees, and resolve work related problems
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of training and supervisory techniques
- Experience with Salesforce and Google Apps (e.g. Google Sheets, Drive, etc.) preferred
You'll know you're ready if you...
- 1 - 3 Years call center experience
- Computer proficiency including 50 WPM
- High School Degree or Equivalent required
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.