At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Customer Service Training Lead that will be a solid contributor and leader. We are looking for a problem solver who is self-motivated and will and assist in providing training and development for Customer Service Specialists.
You'll change the world by...
- Identifying and assessing future and current training needs of the Customer Service department
- Deploying a wide variety of training methods to increase proficiency in desktop and telephonic troubleshooting of system performance issues and optimized scheduling of field service technicians
- Maintaining a curriculum database and training materials
- Developing classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Delivering training courses for newly hired employees and existing employees
- Working with management, supervisors and employees to identify areas in which the the department requires further training
You'll do that with your...
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface and work cross-functionally with multiple organizations
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years experience delivering and developing training or training programs to small and large groups
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.