The Customer Solutions Project Manager is responsible for partnering with the sales, operations and technology groups to deliver revenue. This is accomplished by: demonstrating RFID/NFC solutions and services to customers and prospects; responding to customer requests for proposals; consulting with customers on RFID/NFC solutions.
• Provide input into new product design, development, and testing through detailed gathering of customer and application requirements.
• Provide technical support of RFID/NFC products to the RR Donnelley sales organization. Accompany sales representatives on customer calls as necessary to provide consultative support to the sales process.
• Responsible for responding to customer requests for proposals. Will apply an in-depth understanding of the customer’s needs when responding to RFPs. Will deliver RFPs on time and will meet RFP requirements.
• Consult with and train sales representatives in RFID/NFC technology and RR Donnelley’s total solutions services.
• Provide continued technical support to customers after the sale is made. Will meet periodically with customers as needed to suggest improvements or new applications.
• Provide customer, competitor and market intelligence relating to proposals being undertaken by the organization and make recommendations that will better position our business in the market or for branching out into new markets or products.
• Participate in project and program reviews providing guidance and assistance to maximize performance and customer satisfaction.
• Keep abreast of technologies related to business objectives and industry specific trends. Contribute to the development of the company technology platform and best practices, sharing information and technical knowledge with others.