Customer Success, the Elevate team New York
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. With our global reach we directly impact the world s workforce in ways no other company can. More than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
The LinkedIn Elevate team is LinkedIn s latest start up, and the fastest growing customer acquisition business. Our vision is to unlock employee voice within every company and transform employees into social professionals. We believe that all of world s professional knowledge sits within the minds of our members - and Elevate is designed to help unlock that knowledge and make it more accessible to everyone. We partner with the employer - our customers - to empower and motivate employees to share their insights with their professional networks.
The LinkedIn Elevate customer success team mission is to make every customer and their employees successful. We work in close partnership with sales, product, and operations teams to develop and nurture our customer relationships. We are responsible for the end-to-end post-sale customer experience from on-boarding to renewal. Internally, we serve as the voice of the customer providing feedback directly to the product team. Come help us shape the future of our business! Responsibilities
- Lead all post-sales activity through strong relationship-building, product training, program planning and execution to ensure clients achieve ROI with LinkedIn Elevate. Often, our customers are CMOs, CHROs and Chief Revenue Officers
- Own implementation for complete and timely delivery of the LinkedIn Elevate solution to customers. Engage key stakeholders, define objectives and measures of success
- Proactively partner with customers on an on-going basis to drive optimal results - understand and explain performance data, provide content strategy consultation, deliver product training, develop change management programs to drive product adoption and a socially active employee base
- Partner with the Sales team to identify customer growth opportunities to drive renewals
- Maintain deep understanding of the product and employee activation industry, and build strong customer relationships to become the authoritative expert on employee activation programs
- Serve as the voice of the customer, provide feedback to the product and customer success teams to influence the product roadmap and our customer servicing strategy
- Take on special projects as-needed to enable our customers success. We are a start-up and we roll up our sleeves!
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in account management, customer success or sales
- Passion for working in a dynamic start-up environment, comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to build authentic business relationships with senior customers, comfort navigating complex orgs
- Service-oriented and customer success-focused mindset, interest and/or experience product training
- Excellent communication skills, comfort presenting to larger audiences
- Excellent project management, time management and organizational skills
- Experience leveraging data to identify opportunities to drive customer success
- Experience and/or interest in content marketing and/or employee activation industry
- Experience and/or interest in deeply understanding an evolving product and being a product expert
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Salesforce.com
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.