Customer Success Coordinator
LinkedIn is looking to hire several Customer Success Coordinators to partner closely with the LinkedIn Talent Solutions Global Accounts Team to ensure we are enhancing the customer experience by supporting the goals of the relationship.
As a Customer Success Coordinator, you will build and maintain strong professional relationships with our key global customers by supporting the Global Account Manager (GAM) or Global Client Director (GCD) and Customer Success Manager (CSM) to coordinate operational tasks.
This is a highly collaborative role, which requires excellent organization, clear communication and a passion for building customer relationships. This role will be interacting with our our largest customers, helping to ensure the account team drives maximum return on client investment. Responsibilities
- Maintains a detailed knowledge of LinkedIn's products and the impact they can have on our partners
- Manages the process for the creating business reviews including: consolidating format, proofreading and pulling standard reports
- Completes ad hoc report generation for customers using multiple systems to help customers understand impact of LinkedIn partnership
- Schedules client meetings including follow up logistics
- Manages internal sales team communications and activities, including the Global Sales Partners and the Client Success Manager
- Works within Salesforce to validate client contacts, update quarterly results and manage mail lists
- Coordinates all communication and activities for client events including events like LinkedIn's annual Talent Connect and executive briefings
- Triages incoming client calls, working with clients on user issues and dashboard setup
- 3+ years experience working in a client facing role
- Bachelor's degree
- An understanding of Talent Acquisition via previous experience (i.e. previous Recruiting or Recruiting Coordination experience)
- Past work experience within a SaaS environment
- Experience working within Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to document and communicate with internal and external resources
- Highly detail oriented and organized with ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task with a focus on customer engagement and retention
- Proficiency with MS Office, high energy and positive 'can do' attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail required to ensure accuracy and effective execution of all projects and tasks undertaken
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.