Resilient Systems, an IBM companyCustomer Success Engineer
Resilient Systems' mission is to help organizations thrive in the face of any cyber attack or business crisis. Our award-winning Incident Response Platform (IRP) empowers security teams to analyze, respond to and mitigate incidents faster, smarter and more efficiently. Resilient is fast becoming the industry standard solution for incident response. The IRP integrates all other security technologies into a single hub and provides easy workflow customization and process automation. Armed with Resilient, security teams can have best-in-class response capabilities.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, talented individual to join our professional services team as a Customer Success Engineer
.As a Resilient Systems Customer Success Engineer (CSE), your primary goal is to enable successful adoption of the Resilient platform by our customers. You will work closely with end customers, Account Executives, and Customer Success managers to provide technical support/assistance/guidance to drive engagement with the Resilient Systems platform. A great CSE will help the customer understand how to use the platform, as well as resolve any/all issues that arise.This role is pivotal in providing our growing customer base, with lessons learned, strategies, and advice to enhance real world security operations. Key Responsibilities:
- Qualify, prioritize, and close technical customer problems
- Respond to customer questions relating to Resilient Systems' APIs and SDKs
- Monitor and address customer tickets to understand common issues
- Champion technical issues/features for customers - modify code as needed
- Maintain a high retention rate of customers
- Building support internal support tools and processes
- Rotating on-call (page duty) for emergency/incident response
This position is located in the Boston area. It provides a truly unique opportunity to join a successful, rapidly growing organization and fill a pivotal role in its growth and success.