Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Customer Success Manager – Customer FIRST (CSM-CF) position is charged with helping a set of customers to proactively manage the realization of benefits from the Customer FIRST (Software Maintenance, Support and Services) agreement.
This role is focused primarily in the post-sales (Operate and Maintain) phases of the lifecycle and is particularly important during the Customer FIRST agreement renewal cycle. The CSM-CF position is part of the Schneider Electric Global Customer Support (GCS) organization.
The successful candidate is expected to have 5-10 high profile accounts assigned. This role is not primarily responsible for the overall relationship with the customer as this person will be ON/OFF an account as deemed necessary. The position does not require that the successful candidate be a technical subject matter expert (SME) on Schneider Electric products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Onboarding of select high profile customers to the Customer FIRST program.
· Customer orientation to program features to maximize value for services.
· Monitor customer consumption of services and software maintenance, maximize exposure to services and drive utilization.
· Identify internal service and/or process breakdowns and work with Global Customer Support operations (as well as cross-functionally with other departments) to improve processes.
· Focus on measurement of services executed and how this translates into positive Return-On-Investment (ROI) for Customer FIRST investment.
· Ensure the Customer FIRST successful renewal by starting on Day-1 of the agreement.
· Provide assistance to Schneider Electric and independent distributor Sales personnel in the positioning and selling of additional products and services, such as Solution Support services.
· Create and present written management briefings on the status of the customer.
· Serve as a facilitator and coordinator of communications to ensure appropriate information flow between the key entities involved.
· Resolve (or prevent) issues which may cause delay to the Customer FIRST renewal, missed milestones, penalties, or similar.
· Educate the end-user and their designated systems integrators on Schneider Electric offerings and capability, Schneider Electric policies, and how to access Schneider Electric services such as Technical Support.
· Support Delivery and Sales organizations to promote and plan upgrades to achieve ROI on modernization efforts and install base nurturing programs.
· In addition to the main client, the successful candidate will engage with independent distributors, Technical Account Managers (TAMs), Regional / Global customer support staff, and Sales.
This job might be for you if:
• Excellent listening, written and oral English language communication skills.
• Presentation skills.
• Experience with organizing and coordinating communications, delivering executive level updates.
• Project Management skills to work cross-functionally, and manage escalations.
• Experience in the Industrial Automation domain with focus on automation software.
• Good understanding of solution landscape offered.
• Knowledgeable of Industry requirements, trends and issues.
• Understanding of Customer business structure, projects and contracts.
• Aware of Schneider Electric portfolio and roadmaps.
• Understanding of support processes and tools.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.