Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) - Global Accounts - Relay
Location: Chicago or San Francisco
This Customer Success Manager partners closely with Relay Account Managers (RAMs) to ensure LinkedIn Customers achieve a significant return on and feel successful with their LinkedIn investment. The CSM serves as a key project manager to assigned accounts, to support effective onboarding and complex implementation of products, services and training to new and existing customers. Responsibilities:
- Partner with the RAMs for assigned accounts to implement post sale strategies to ensure customer success.
- Develop learning and education plans per needs of customer and based on guidance due to size of account, emphasizing our self-service Learning Library. When necessary, conduct end-user engagements to ensure their success.
- Develop and execute account plans including shared goals and performance metrics in coordination with RAM.
- Act as a trusted advisor to key customer stakeholders to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve full business value
- Analyze and develop strategies to increase account-level usage metrics
- Maintain a deep understanding of LinkedIn products and industry knowledge to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Review learning and education plans to ensure customers with low usage are provided with additional training/education to fully optimize usage of LinkedIn Products
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools. Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to appropriate internal departments and management
- Provide support to assigned accounts on media campaigns, pilots and changes to the customer product mix.
- 3+ years of Recruiting/Talent Acquisition experience
- 2+ years Account Management or Project Management experience
- BS/BA degree from a 4 year college or university
- At least 1 year in a Customer Success Manager or Senior Customer Success Manager role within LinkedIn Talent Solutions
- Recruiting or other applicable talent experience (preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities.
- Proficient in Salesforce & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up.
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.