We make the world a safer place by helping people, businesses, and countries protect and manage their information, so they can focus on achieving their goals. Responsibilities
- Understand and articulate a customer's business and the impact SYMANTEC solutions have on their business objectives
- Understand how our customers are utilizing SYMANTEC's security solutions and recommend additional features that can be leveraged to increase their security posture
- Develop commercial knowledge of the Symantec CyberDefence Platform
- Develop and proactively manage strong relationships with internal personnel in all functional areas of SYMANTEC (both sales and support functions)
- Present customer business reviews to executive business owners and technical customer contacts as well as internal stake holders
- Take ownership and proactively drive resolution to technical problems or product issues
- Provide expert level escalation management techniques and effectively communicate ongoing status of technical issues to key stakeholders
- Manage customer lifecycle to ensure customer's business goals are met and they realize value in their investment
- Drive and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Drive the renewal of all entitlements and solution footprint for your customers
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to meet both internal and customer requirements
- Some travel may be required to assigned customer locations
- Act as single point of contact, available after hours for customer emergencies on occasion.
- Invest in ongoing self-development to acquire industry relevant skills necessary to satisfy your customer's needs
- At least 3 years' experience within the information technology industry
- University Degree and/or relevant industry qualifications (CISSP/CISM/Security +) desired
- Desired experience with Security products and knowledge of the enterprise Security industry
- Expertise in service delivery or account management in a post and presales environment
- Proven experience in developing relationships at senior levels within large organizations
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated program/project management ability to drive business outcomes
- Must have strong formal presentation and effective communication skills
SYMANTEC is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
A little about us:
Join the leader in cyber security. At Symantec, you will make the world a safer place by helping people, businesses, and governments protect and manage their information so they can focus on achieving their goals.