The National Solutions Organization (NSO) is looking for a Business Applications Customer Success Manager (CSMs) Lead to lead the Community of Business Applications CSMs in the US Enterprise Commercial business. The CSM Lead is an individual contributor leadership role that will drive the successful adoption and expansion of Business Applications workloads within the US Enterprise Commercial Business by providing leadership for the community of Business Applications CSMs and CSM Managers.
The CSM Lead will collaboratively drive change management and adoption activities within the business by enabling the CSMs to engage key Business Decision Makers, help reduce implementation risk, drive usage of existing workloads, and identify opportunities in accounts and work with WW and Subsidiary leadership to effectively drive changes and improvements. The CSM is a key part of our customer facing sales teams and will be called on frequently to leverage their deep knowledge of CRM or ERP to support sales growth and this CSM Lead role will work with CSM and STU leaders across the business to effectively drive this strategy and impact.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services. To this end, Microsoft is investing in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully adopt Microsoft Cloud solution and services. The Business Applications CSM Lead role will provide national leadership for our working with the CSM Managers and CSMs in our field teams to help their customers to realize business value from their investment and make our customers passionate advocates of Microsoft.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide effective leadership of the Business Applications Customer Success community across the US including Managers and CSMs.
• Drive strategies to enable field teams to create value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then build a “success plan” with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
• Drive high usage of Dynamics within customers through standardized creation and execution of thorough, action-oriented adoption plans that incorporate a proven change management methodology.
• Leverage deep functional expertise to enable field teams to increase the customer’s usage of existing workloads.
• Proactively identify new workloads and expansion opportunities in each account to drive value both for the customer and for Microsoft.
• Drive approaches to build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and IT Decision Makers (ITDMs) within each customer to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities and to secure their willingness to advocate on Dynamics and Microsoft’s behalf.
• Drive effective approaches to build/maintain rapid channel of communication to customers in case of online service-related issues and events.
• Lead strategies to orchestrate and gain strong buy-in with multiple external (e.g. customer’s Partner) and internal Microsoft sales and services teams and be highly connected to Microsoft SMEs throughout the customer’s Dynamics lifecycle.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• 10+ years of experience in functional CRM or ERP consulting with top consulting firms or business applications vendors, and/or in a pre-sales CRM or ERP solution engineering capacity for a top business applications vendor.
• Experience in both consulting and pre-sales is ideal
• Proven ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability
• Experience in driving CRM or ERP transformation in enterprises through effective change management and adoption highly preferred
• Experience in one of the following industries highly preferred - Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, CPG, Manufacturing & Distribution, Professional Services
• Deep understanding of SaaS customer engagement
• Ability to lead virtual teams across the US and WW and to effectively impact and influence others
• Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business decision makers
• Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with clients
• Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity
• Master’s degree with information technology/accounting/finance focus preferred
• Willingness to travel - up to 40%
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.