Customer Success Manager, Enterprise Accounts - LinkedIn
LinkedIn's mission is to connect the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful.
The Customer Success Manager is part of the LinkedIn Customer Success organization. The objective of this role is to drive adoption of LinkedIn enterprise products within a single global enterprise customer and to help our solutions become a mission critical part of their talent, sales, learning and marketing organizations. You will be responsible for driving awareness and adoption of LinkedIn products, including but not limited to on-boarding training (onsite and webinars) and regular metrics reviews, as well as consulting and best practice sharing sessions with the customer. Responsibilities
- Complete Life@LinkedIn training in order to fully absorb the mission, vision and values of LinkedIn and to understand the consultative sales process
- Learn about the business, the team and LinkedIn's products (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LinkedIn Recruiter, LinkedIn Learning, Elevate, etc) and associated tools (e.g. Salesforce.com) to enable success in your role
- Understand how to build and present a LinkedIn strategy using data and insights
- Thoroughly understand and articulate clearly LinkedIn's wider vision and the business implications as it pertains to LinkedIn's Hire, Market , Sell, Learn value proposition
- Be expected to optimize your own LinkedIn profile to incorporate best practices and tips.
- Educate the customer on the value they can generate from their LinkedIn enterprise products.
- Lead on-boarding processes, deliver training and consulting, provide regular metrics review and update the customer about new product features.
- Encourage clients to utilize appropriate LinkedIn resources (i.e., community, forums, training, Professional Services engagements, user conferences, workshops, etc) to increase their utilization of LinkedIn enterprise solutions.
- Monitor usage, proactively contact clients upon low usage and deliver coaching/training to improve their adoption of LinkedIn products.
- Deliver group and individual user informational and training sessions about LinkedIn enterprise features, industry benchmarking and best practices
- Utilize LinkedIn, client and other data to derive insights and use these to drive greater engagement.
- Become a client partner in maximizing the benefits of their investment with LinkedIn
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
- 5+ years of proven sales and/or consulting experience
- 2+ years of experience with developing and delivering onsite training and webinars
- Software pre-sales and/or sales effectiveness experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, or related field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as attention to detail
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
- Ability to effectively present to large remote audiences
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced and demanding environment
- Teamwork mentality and willingness to assist wherever needed
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Master's Degree
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.