Customer Success Manager
Role Locations: San Francisco OR Carpinteria
At lynda.com at http://lynda.com/ , a LinkedIn company, the Customer Success Manager works to drive proper adoption and usage of the lynda.com at http://lynda.com/ product, ultimately providing the highest level of customer delight and value. You will also partner with members of the cross-functional account team to execute tactics that support the greater company strategies for account retention and growth.
About lynda.com at http://lynda.com/
lynda.com at http://lynda.com/ , a LinkedIn Company, is a leading online learning company that helps anyone learn business, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Through individual, government, corporate and academic subscriptions, members have access to the lynda.com at http://lynda.com/ video library of engaging top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts - more than 5,700 courses and 255,000 video tutorials across mobile and desktop.
LinkedIn was founded in 2003 and is helping over 364 million members worldwide achieve more in their careers by making connections, discovering opportunities and gaining insights. LinkedIn s global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. Together, we can transform lives through innovative learning products and technology.
At lynda.com at http://lynda.com/ & LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works!
- Work closely with master administrators to ensure effective and efficient on-boarding of new customers and drive greater usage/adoption over time
- Monitor customer usage throughout the customer lifecycle to not only identify and prioritize at-risk accounts but also run standardized plays to mitigate churn
- Ensure client is achieving optimal result and ROI post implementation
- Lead web-based new product on-boarding training sessions for enterprise clients
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and content and educate customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback to Product, Content and other teams on how we can better serve our customers
- Support the resolution of delivery, implementation or technical issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of customer/client facing service
- Experience working with clients in the technology or SaaS industry
- Experience using CRM such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite
- Understanding of basic sales concepts to support internal sales efforts
- Strong problem solving, time management and organization skills
- Flexibility to adapt with the demands of the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual or multilingual abilities are a plus; Spanish and/or French
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.