Relationship Management Job Number:
We're seeking strong and dedicated leader in account and client management to become part of the Customer Success team to drive maximum value within our existing customer base of Mid-Market customers. The role is key to our customer retention and account development goals. The CSM will be responsible for a portfolio of regionally based clients and will focus on the use and adoption of ecommerce payment platform, fraud management, and payment security solutions. The CSM is expected to establish relationships with key business executives and partners, developing an understanding of their business requirements, future vision, and goals. You will be the strategic, primary point-of-contact and trusted advisor to our clients. This is a direct client facing role. Responsibilities
- Deliver on key business metrics including: revenue growth, profitability, and client retention. Attested experience in exceeding sales goals by actively maintaining relationships, upselling service solutions to existing accounts, and mitigating at risk situations
- Ability to collaborate within internal, cross-functional teams (e.g. product management, customer support, financial operations, and legal) to deliver effective solutions to customers
- Utilize forward thinking to implement creative ways to solve complex customer challenges and drive revenue
- Demonstrate successful customer negotiation skills
- Analyze customer key performance metrics to deliver Business Reviews and make consultative recommendations to enhance merchant experience
What's in it for you:
- Be a key contributor in "making a difference" in one of the World's largest, most well- respected brands
- Flexibility to work in Foster City or new our San Francisco office with Bay Area Shuttle's and Monthly Commuter Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym with cool daily fitness and wellness classes , access 24/7
- Extraordinary Benefits including Visa's Educational Assistance Program, Tuition reimbursement and Mentoring Programs
- Great Networking Opportunities and "Coffee Breaks" with our CEO, President and Executive Team
- Employee Rewards and Recognition Awards for those who go "above and beyond"
- Weekly ticket raffles for local Visa sponsored events such as Movie Premiers, Sports Games, Concerts, etc.
About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
- 5+ years of Global Payments and Security and/or related experience SaaS/High Tech industry successfully managing and expanding Strategic Client Relationships
- Strong strategic Consultative Selling and Customer Relationship management experience focusing on Enterprise B2B and B2C customer segment
- Success in working in a "fast paced" environment leveraging using tools like Salesforce.com and formal sales methodologies like Miller Heiman
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Global Payment platforms. A bonus would be knowledge of Mobile Payments and the omni-channel landscape
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) that are leveraged to address complex business issues and opportunities
- Experience based "Issue Resolution" skills that facilitate dialogue across all levels of a business including the C-suite
- Strong individual contributor with a commitment to excellence
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
- An ability to travel up to 30% (as required)
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.