Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
We're seeking a proven leader in account and client management to become part of the Customer Success team to drive maximum value within our customer base of Enterprise and Fortune 1000 companies. The role is key to our customer retention and account development goals within our growing customer base. The Customer Success Manager, Strategic Accounts will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will focus on the use and adoption of our ecommerce payments, fraud and payment security solutions to be the primary point-of-contact and trusted advisor to our clients. This is a direct client facing role and can be remote.Qualifications
- Develop and execute account and portfolio level strategies that support key business metrics including client retention, revenue growth and profitability
- Become a trusted advisor with clients by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs to our solutions
- Provide expertise on our global payment processing, fraud management and payment security technologies and advise on key features and functionality allowing the customer to execute their strategies
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, customer support, sales engineering and finance
- Ability to lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the key internal resources for support
- Lead ongoing strategic customer meetings to communicate best practices, successes and business results; facilitate quarterly business reviews & executive meetings
- Analysis of customer performance metrics to deliver consultative business reviews which result in strategic recommendations, best practices and process improvements to ensure the they derive maximum value from their investment
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.