Customer Success Manager (CSM)
The Customer Success Manager partners closely with Relationship Managers (RMs) to ensure LinkedIn Customers achieve a significant return on and feel successful with their LinkedIn investment. The CSM serves as a key project manager to assigned accounts, to support effective onboarding and complex implementation of products, services and training to new and existing customers. Responsibilities:
- Partner with the RM for assigned accounts to introduce and establish relationship with new customer, focusing on implementation plan of products in order to drive overall customer adoption and expedite technical, billing, or purchase-related escalations.
- Develop learning and education plans per needs of customer and based on guidance due to size of account, emphasizing our self-service Learning Library. When necessary, conduct end-user onboarding within first 90 days for new customers or purchase of new products within assigned accounts.
- Develop and execute success plans including shared goals and performance metrics in coordination with RM.
- Act as a trusted advisor to key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve full business value
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively with RMs to address/eliminate that risk, while simultaneously identifying upsell opportunities when applicable.
- Analyze and develop strategies to increase account-level usage metrics
- Maintain a deep understanding of LinkedIn products and industry knowledge to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Review learning and education plans to ensure customers with low usage are provided with additional training/education to fully optimize usage of LinkedIn Products
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools. Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to appropriate internal departments and management
Renewing & Upselling -
- Provide support to assigned accounts on media campaigns, pilots and changes to the customer product mix.
- Mitigate churn by creating custom plans for accounts at risk; partner with RM on mitigation strategies including attendance at QBRs where necessary
- 5+ years of Talent Management or Recruiting experience
- BS/BA degree from a 4 year college or university
- Recruiting or other applicable talent experience (preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities.
- Proficient in Salesforce & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up.