At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Pretty much, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Customer Success Manager for our tier II group. This employee will be the face of the Customer Care Organization for both our internal and external customers.
You'll make a difference by...
- Will be the face of the Customer Success organization for both internal and external customers
- Effectively manage incoming inquiries while meeting performance standards
- Proactively communicate with customers at regular intervals to properly manage expectations and to obtain the documentation required to progress accounts
- Educate customers on the features and benefits of their system design
- Explain complex or technical concepts using simple language to meet the needs of diverse audiences
- Engage with remote based employees (sales reps, office assistants, operations managers) to assist in account progression
- Properly document and maintain all customer related information within Salesforce
- Own and manage off-process accounts by working with internal business partners
- Uncover account issues and implement creative solutions to keep accounts progressing
- Identify trends, determine root cause and use data to influence business partners to improve processes
- Participate on cross-functional teams for key customer projects to meet company goals and initiatives
- Provide next level service for escalated customers and drive customer satisfaction and retention through resolution of issues
You'll do that with your...
- Ability to build and maintain a positive relationship with every customer interaction - manages all customer issues and escalations within the outlined scope
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with a high level of professionalism
- Salesforce expertise
- Fluency in data analysis and Salesforce reporting
- An ability to understand complex processes and adhere to company policies
- Flexibility in a changing environment and contributing positively to a team
- An aptitude for collaborating with and influencing internal business partners
- Self-motivation, thought leadership and the ability to work independently to meet customer and organizational objectives
- Strong organizational, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
You'll know you're ready if you...
- 1-2 years of previous customer service experience
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and provide local and/or state licensing according to state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.