Customer Success Manager - User Engagement Programs Location: New York, Chicago, or San Francisco
The Customer Success Manager will work to build and deliver scalable user engagement programs to further engage LinkedIn's largest global customers, help them achieve success with LinkedIn products and maximize their return on investment. This position's primary responsibility is the creation and delivery of various user education using both in-person and virtual delivery in order to lead end users to success. Responsibilities:
- Partner with Customer Success Manager teams to build, deploy and deliver user engagement strategies to ensure end user success
- Design and develop user engagement programs across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, online community, customer reinforcement and success tools)
- Partner with internal subject matter experts (CSMs, CLC team members, Insights, Solutions, Product, etc.) and external vendors to execute against priorities and plans.
- Analyze usage data to conduct a gap analysis to develop and deliver training programs.
- Identify blockers to end user success. Develop and deliver programmatic offerings to solve for said challenges.
- Deliver group user informational and training sessions about LinkedIn products, industry benchmarking and best practices.
- Drive product adoption and ensure end users leverage their solution to achieve full business value
- Utilize LinkedIn, client and other data to derive insights and use these to drive greater customer engagement with LinkedIn products.
- Maintain a deep understanding of LinkedIn products and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Work with the Customer Learning and Certification team to provide customer feedback that informs the creation of additional training content and delivery technologies.
- Measure the impact of user engagement programs and pivot (or continue) based on results.
- Ensure effective tracking, registration and scheduling of courses through Learning Management System (LMS) tools.
- Design and implement testing procedures to capture return on investment (ROI).
- Ensure that training and competency assessments are tracked and analyzed in order to make recommendations for changes in the program.
- Provide regular feedback to management regarding end user performance and engagement during training.
- 1+ years direct work experience in a training capacity, including external training as well as internal curriculum development and execution
- 2+ years of prior experience in recruitment or talent acquisition
- 4-year degree
- Professional and confident public presence; experience commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker in both virtual and in-person settings.
- 3+ years direct work experience in a training capacity, including external training as well as internal curriculum development and execution.
- Consultative approach to training. Demonstrated experience in successfully gaining an understanding of core customer needs, tailoring training to those needs, and assessing progress.
- Strong ability to derive insight from customer utilization data.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude. Experience with virtual webinar technology strongly preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint strongly preferred.
- Relevant graduate degree desirable but not required.
- Experience using a LinkedIn Recruiter license strongly preferred.
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.