At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Customer Success Supervisor II that will be a solid contributor and leader. The right candidate will utilize strong operational and problem solving skills to understand how to get customer accounts back on track while ensuring a delightful customer experience. They must use their resources to reduce backlog, increase efficiencies and reduce capital returns. This person will be able to represent the company with a high standard of professionalism and will make it their priority to make a positive impact on the post install to PTO process.
You'll change the world by...
- Lead a team that manages off-process or escalated customer accounts.
- Monitor, coach and develop employees to ensure a positive customer experience and to minimize capital returns on high-priority funds.
- Build Salesforce dashboards/reports and analyze data to identify trends.
- Recommend process improvements to the CSM I group in order to minimize customer escalations.
- Engage with internal departments to highlight issues and develop solutions.
- Maximize schedule efficiencies and resource allocation via enhanced workforce planning tools.
- Track process changes for several solar offices across the nation and assist team members in staying informed and trained.
- Communicate and act on behalf of the Customer Success team or in the place of individual Customer Success Managers.
- Ensure the data integrity of the team member's data within Salesforce.
- Participate on a team and build your knowledge for key projects and software implementations.
You'll do that with your...
- Supervisory experience required
- Excellent communication skills and a passionate world-class customer service aptitude
- Ability to explain complex or technical concepts using simple language to meet the needs of diverse audiences
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge and teach it to others
- Self-motivated and the ability to motivate and lead others
- Ability to deliver important information through effective mediums and track results
- Demonstrates flexibility and responds positively to change
- Strong organizational, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years related experience.
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.