At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Pretty much, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Customer Success Training Lead that will be a solid contributor. The right candidate will utilize strong organizational, process oriented, and technical skills to assist with the development and performance of the Customer Success organization. They must use their resources to make intelligent recommendations that will improve processes, resource tools and training to create a better customer experience. This person will be able to represent the company with a high standard of professionalism and will make it their priority to make a positive impact on the inspection process.
You'll make a difference by...
- Develop new hire and up-skilling training material for Customer Success Managers.
- Deliver training in a way that ensures understanding, motivates and inspires employees, and delivers the desired outcome.
- Create resource material for Solar Source.
- Provide individual coaching of CSMs as identified by the Supervisor.
- Conduct individual and team calibration calls.
- Identify training and/or coaching opportunities based on Voice of the Customer data.
You'll do that with your...
- Excellent communication skills and a passionate world-class customer service aptitude
- Ability to explain complex or technical concepts using simple language to meet the needs of diverse audiences
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge and teach it to others
- Self-motivated and the ability to motivate and lead others
- Ability to deliver important information through effective mediums and track results
- Demonstrates flexibility and responds positively to change
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and provide local and/or state licensing according to state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.