About Cisco Cloud Security Team
CloudLock was launched in 2011 with one simple goal in mind: to transform cloud security into a business enabler. From that initial goal, we've built out a unified cloud security platform that helps organizations protect their sensitive data in public cloud applications such as Google's G Suite, Salesforce, Dropbox, Box, ServiceNow, and many others. After being acquired by Cisco in August 2016, CloudLock now is part of the Cisco Cloud Security Team, and remains a cohesive team that is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with remote offices in London and Israel. The cloud is our passion and cloud security is our mission. Cisco is one of the largest security companies in the world, with solutions ranging from Next-Generation Firewalls to Advanced Malware Protection and DNS-layer security. As part of Cisco, the opportunities here are endless as we continue to redefine cloud security.
You want to join our fun, dynamic team for an unbelievable opportunity to shape our voice at a critical time for both the company and the cloud security market.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will ensure the strategic implementation and enablement of the CloudLock product for our most strategic customers focusing on delivering quality through the customer lifecycle, driving tactical implementation and strategic account planning. Act as a customer advocate working closely with engineering and product management to identify and quickly resolve any customer challenges ensuring a positive customer experience. Provide expertise regarding a wide range of CloudLock products.
- Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring that the CloudLock solution is aligned with the customer's business drivers by providing long-term value.
- Provide seamless and timely onboarding of strategic customers, helping customers navigate our best practices to ensure high customer satisfaction (measured by NPS score and CSat Surveys)
- Enable end users and champions on how to best utilize CloudLock features and optimize performance.
- Act as the internal customer advocate to ensure we are doing everything possible to help the customer meet our agreed upon success criteria.
- Individual will leverage this success to identify additional growth opportunities and work with the account management team to secure the renewal within the assigned accounts.
- Ownership of the customer relationship and the day to day management of that relationship at all levels within the customer's organization.
- Utilize every opportunity and experience to create a "customer for life" - own the escalation point for any issues related to customer lifecycle while building a solid base of reference-able customer contacts within your assigned portfolio.
- Look for opportunities to offer additional services or functionalities to further enhance the customer's CloudLock experience.
- Inform the customer of product feature enhancements and train them how to use new functionality ensuring that they have fully adopted the latest release of the product.
- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens the customers' growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute risk mitigation plans where necessary.
- Act as the liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on feature collaboration and communicating the Cloudlock roadmap in a balanced "one-versus-many" approach required by the SaaS model.
- Education: Bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information System or a related field
- 4+ years experience in enablement or professional services including strong project management skills
- Previous experience in the security industry highly recommended
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Travel (including some international) of up to 20%
- Previous experience working in a SaaS based company and/or knowledge of one of the following: Google Drive, Salesforce, Office365, AWS, Dropbox or Box
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled