Customer Support Administrator
Location: Racine, Wisconsin
Posted: January 31, 2017
Reference ID: 2018098343
Adecco is assisting a local client in their search for a Customer Support Administrator in Racine, WI. This is a 6 - 8 Month Contract opportunity!!! If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Process and review all customer orders thru EDI, Internet, or manual processing to insure customer compliance and that ISE requirements are met.
• Review daily backorder and shipment activity for channel customers to insure customer requirements are met.
• Handle all customer and sales inquiries regarding order status or customer complaint resolution.
• Maintain pro-active communication to Key Accounts on all shipping and sales issues.
• Process all support services for channel such as stock transfers, rebates, and customer allowances.
• Maintain all customer-specific information on System. This relates to new store/location, pricing, EDI/Internet and all other System set-up.
• Process and distribute all channel specific sales reporting.
• Process and review with appropriate functions on dispute resolution. This process includes pricing, disputes, shipping errors, and all other related sales issues.
• Assist and back-up Key Account Manager with all customer projects and issues related to channel.
• Perform other duties as assigned by channel Manager.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Minimum of 2 years clerical experience in a Customer Service environment.
• Excellent computer knowledge and skills required.
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal - required.
• The ability to handle pressure situations and problem resolution.
• High School Diploma/GED.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now or call: (262) 634-5572 to be considered for this position or any other job opportunities with Adecco!!