Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Do you have what it takes to continuously provide outstanding Customer support? Are you ready to take your knowledge of Accounting, collaborating and problem solving to resolve Customer issues?
We have a unique opportunity within the Workday Support team for a person with vision, a passion for excellence and a track record of success. This is not a role answering questions - it's about digging in and coming up with solutions to a variety of time sensitive, operational critical issues - it's about passion, innovation and excellence in a fast-paced and dynamic organization. What would you do all day
It would be really nice if you had....
- Manage a queue of Financial cases, prioritizing issues based on severity and customer impact
- Solve complex problems, drive change, and implement solutions
- Handle sensitive escalate customer issues
- Work with Product Managers, QA and Development to identify solutions or workarounds
- Maintain your knowledge of new functionality and compliance changes
- Use your energy, drive, adaptability and enthusiasm to perpetrate the positive vibes throughout the company
- Participate in our 24/7 global coverage plan
It's essential that you have....
- A successful track record of managing multiple urgent priority issues concurrently
- Experience working with software delivery and support (experience with SaaS would be awesome!)
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and provide complete follow through on areas of responsibility
- College degree in accounting, computer science, or business administration
- 4 or more years experience supporting or implementing Financial software solutions
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers and internal resources
- Ability to generate a sense of urgency and rally appropriate teams
- Able to deal with the stress related to resolution time frames and conflicting/competing priorities