Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Workday (www.workday.com) is seeking an experienced HCM Customer Support Analyst who loves troubleshooting Security and Business Process configuration issues and identifying potential bugs for our customers in their implementation and production systems. This position requires a self-motivated, customer-focused professional with strong follow-through who consistently keeps commitments to customers and fellow employees. In this critical customer facing role, you must ensure that each interaction is handled with a professional attitude and a superior level of service. This is not a "call-center" kind of support position. We are looking for a problem-solver who loves puzzles and can truly delight our customers with amazing, deep, knowledgeable support in the areas of Security and Business Process.
- Work directly with customers to research, troubleshoot, and resolve security and business process issues in a timely manner.
- Manage incoming case queue and maintain focus on resolving customer cases quickly and effectively in line with our service level agreements.
- Document your customer communications effectively in the issue management system; meeting company standards.
- Test customer problems and log issues to development, working with developers to identify solutions or workarounds.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- Participate in our 24X7 global coverage plan.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Four or more years of experience in two or more key product areas:
- Human Capital Management
- Financial Management
- Report Writing
- Business Process Configuration
- Four or more years of experience as a customer support specialist for enterprise software applications, Software as a Service companies preferred.
- College degree in human capital management, computer science, or business administration.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to absorb new technologies and features quickly.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.