Overview: Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path.
Scope of Position: The CSA reports to the CSS and provides the highest level of customer service to external customers, as well as, corporate and field office employees. Acting as a proficient expert in the following essential job specific areas, the CSA position places an overall focus on data collection, data integrity and customer service while representing positive professionalism within all relationships. Commitment to the core values and competencies are essential to the CSA role.
Responsibilities: Essential Functions of the Customer Support Associate:
- Possess general knowledge of payroll and benefits; including employment agreements, Federal, State and Local regulatory compliance, health insurance and 401K
- Administering contractor on boarding and off boarding process; including new hire and rehire contractor paperwork and exit paperwork
- Responsible for data entry, validation of data and data integrity for all information entered into PeopleSoft
- Responsible for contractor payroll process; including collection, verification and processing of hours and timecards
- Collect, audit and track contractor expense reports
- Ability to understand and retain TEKsystems' business policies and practices in order support operations
- Accountable for retaining a complete knowledge base of account/ client specific compliance requirements
- Management of all drug and background requirements and entry
- Main point of contact for troubleshooting and problem resolution involving contract employees. Ability to escalate issues appropriately to ensure resolution of concerns for contract employees
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers and gains their trust and respect
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- BA / BS degree preferred
- Exceptional customer service background
- Ability to effectively work in a team oriented environment that is fair, open and honest
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making ability
- Action and detail oriented; able to prioritize while handling multiple tasks
- Integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality and personal credibility
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
Additional benefits include:
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.