This position is responsible for providing a full range of administrative functions in support of all branch departments. The individual in this position primarily resides at their desk area. Responsibilities and duties are varied and may change with the influx of business. This position is vital to the success of the Branch. As the first point of contact to our customer base, it is necessary to adhere to Cummins Operating Values.
- Gather all customer information utilizing Customer Interview Wizard
- Work with the foreman to get accurate troubleshooting and quoting completed
- Assign technicians to jobs according to classification and expertise
- Assist in making appropriate decisions for warranty repairs as necessary
- Work with DFSE and techs
- Review work orders for job times on a daily basis. Review all jobs daily with techs to ensure that jobs are on target. Updates status with customers and update the status in BMS
- Check to ensure that technicians are filling out JSA's on every job every day, complete JSO's
- Enforce final inspections on every job to ensure that every repair is right the first time.
- Participate with service team to provide 24 hour emergency on call service
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed including the QuickServe process
- Obtain accurate unit information and troubleshoot.
- Build customer quotes and communicate them with customers
- Apply for warranty and policy requests on behalf of the customer. Communicate accurately to all parties
- Respond to customer's needs (especially technical explanations by all types of communication necessary, i.e., phone, e-mail, fax, etc.)
- Ensure all employees and customers are wearing all required PPE's
- Communicate any safety concerns
- High school diploma or equivalent. Technical school degree/diploma a plus.
- Three to five years' experience in the Service Industry and customer support
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High level of technical aptitude
- Ability to provide excellent customer support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to work overtime for critical issues required
- Dependability a must
A little about us:
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.