Job Description: Customer Support Respresentative SUMMARY
The primary purpose of this position is to build customer loyalty and customer retention by providing a differentiating service experience for all customer inquiries, concerns, and issues received from all Rite Aid's customer contact channels. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Provide friendly, engaging experiences through verbal and written communication for every customer interaction striving for first contact resolution.
- Maintain phone and web queue availability as required to meet service standards.
- Multi-task between Rite Aid's customer contact channels to field customer inquiries, concerns, or issues to ensure individual and department performance goals are achieved for all channels.
- Research and resolve complex customer situations.
- Enter summary notes into the customer record and, if appropriate, forward data to the appropriate field or corporate management associate for resolution.
- Verify customer records for accuracy and update as necessary.
- Engage and educate customers on all Wellness+ loyalty programs, promotions and customer specific offers.
- Perform follow-up tracking of forwarded customer inquires to ensure that all requests are addressed.
- Assist customers with Rite Aid's web sites including online shopping and mobile applications.
- Escalate customer issues to a higher-level Customer Support staff member when necessary.
- Conduct telephone calls to customers to rate the quality of the resolution to their issues.
- Collaborate with Rite Aid associates to help answer customer inquiries, resolve issues, or solve service related concerns.
Experience / Requirements: Other Skills, Abilities, and/or Training
The following qualities are required:
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.Ability to de-escalate service failure opportunities.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency as business channel needs change throughout the day.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Ability to think independently in order to research and resolve complex situations with limited supervision.Ability to work weekends on a regular basis.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.Typing speed of forty (40) WPM.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft® Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
The following qualities are helpful:
- Ability to work extended days on an occasional basis.
- Ability to work day or evening hours.
- Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.Ten-key punch speed of four-thousand (4,000) SPH.Ability to read, write, and/or speak Spanish, Russian, and Asian dialects.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus six (6) months' experience in a customer service or retail call center environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.