Customer Support Supervisor
Posted: January 10, 2017
Reference ID: 108032926
A Customer Support Supervisor job in San Diego,CA needs to be filled immediately by Adecco Medical & Science. This is a permanent position. In this position you will supervise the Customer Service department and ensure that the processes remain compliant with quality regulations. Adecco Medical & Science is a division of the world leader in medical and scientific professional recruiting.
Customer Support Supervisor job responsibilities:
• Manages operations of the Customer Service department ensuring high accuracy in order fulfillment in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
• Ensures that Customer Service remains compliant with SOPs and regulatory requirements.
• Creates, reviews, and verifies customer service documents and procedures (training documents, standard operating procedures, etc.)
• Provides service to customer calls, including answering basic customer inquires such as products sold, pricing, and availability as well as directing the customer to the employee most appropriate to answer their inquiry, such as technical support for product performance questions.
• Order processing and verification; accepting and processing orders received via, email, phone, or fax in a timely manner; tracking the status of customer documentation, such as return of CLIA certifications, RUO forms, etc; monitoring the status of outbound shipments.
• Maintains knowledge of shipping carrier procedures and policies.
• Preparation of shipping documentation for international shipments and ensures that these shipments are shipped in accordance with controlled procedures and product requirements.
• Creates, reviews, and verifies and implements customer service documents (standard operating procedures, etc.).
• Calculates and logs daily sales.
• Updates and maintains contact and lead database in Salesforce.com.
• Sends literature and promotional material to customers and distributors.
• Trains new customer service representatives.
• Updates and tracks metrics that evaluate customer service accuracy and timeliness in managing fulfillment of orders.
• Degree in Business Administration is strong preferred.
• Previous supervisory experience is required
• Experience in a regulated industry (IVD) or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• Experience with day to day operations in Customer Service and Marketing is required, as well as day-to-day supervision of Customer Service Representatives. Experience with Logistics, Shipping, and Material Handling is beneficial.
If you are interested in this Customer Support Supervisor job in San Diego, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com or email your resume to Melody.Lam@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled