Overview: Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path.
Scope of Position: The CSS reports to the Sr. CSS/RFM and provides the highest level of customer service to external customers, as well as, corporate and field office employees. The CSS oversees and ensures operational compliance to policies and procedures. They are also responsible for the day to day supervision and development of the field support personnel. The CSS is the point of contact for escalated issues involving internal and external customers. Commitment to the core values and competencies are essential to the CSS role.
Responsibilities: Essential Functions of the Customer Support Supervisor:
- Recruit, interview, hire, counsel and terminate field support personnel
- Welcome, administer and process internal new hire orientation
- Oversight of entire life cycle of consultant on boarding and off boarding, including orientation, payroll, client compliance and all off boarding activities
- Provide guidance and direction (in partnership with Corporate Human Resources) to branch level employees in the interpretation and administration of personnel policies and procedures, assuring consistency and fairness in all employee relations issues
- Achieve excellence in operations through auditing the collection of business critical information and data integrity
- Ability to exercise judgment within generally defined Company policies and practices selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Oversee office spending/delivery cost, unemployment and worker's compensation and assure employee awareness at branch level regarding the administration and interpretation of policies and procedures surrounding each area
- Monitor office equipment and usage, and manage facility to ensure your office space is in alignment with building policies
- Manage office filing systems to make certain proper retention and compliance to State and Federal guidelines/ regulations
- Responsible for continued education and development of field office support personnel, to include regular performance assessment and goal setting (Performance Learning Management System and SkillSoft).
- Able to hold team members accountable for job function through assessing areas of strength and improvement
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- BA / BS degree preferred
- Capability of working in a team oriented environment that is fair, open and honest
- Thorough knowledge of business policies and human resource practices
- Able to lead change management/ processes
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making ability
- Action and detail oriented; able to prioritize while handling multiple tasks
- Integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality and personal credibility
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
Additional benefits include:
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.