Entry-level position with appropriate licenses/training certifications. Has basic skills in an analytical or scientific method or operational process. Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines. Work is completed with close supervision. Key Responsibilities
- Performs Tier I procedures and preventative maintenance and wet-cleans, seeking assistance when needed.
- Assists senior engineers with corrective maintenance as needed.
- Disassembles, cleans and rebuilds kits as part of kit management quality.
- Learns and applies basic diagnostic techniques and the use of documentation and test equipment with assistance from senior engineers.
- Able to diagnose and resolve basic technical problems.
- Strives to perform established BKM's. Follows all IP guidelines.
- Develops the ability to represent Applied Materials to the customer. Uses good customer service skills at all times while maintaining a professional demeanor. Displays respect for the customer by maintaining an orderly work area.
- Complies with all safety procedures and consistently demonstrates safety as a value.
- Applies basic analytical skills or scientific methods or operational processes to perform straightforward activities
- Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
Impact Interpersonal Skills
- Uses standard operating procedures or scientific methods to guide own work and solve standard problems
- Uses communication skills to exchange information
- Associate's Degree
- 1 - 2 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.