Customs Compliance Specialist
Adecco Staffing in Irvine is assisting a local client in identifying qualified candidates for a Logistics / Custom Compliance position in Irvine.
This is a temporary role for 2 - 3 months
New Grad ok
• Provided guidance on product design or sourcing options to minimize import duties applicable
• Maintain classifications in ERP and product library databases
• Ensures proper Customs Valuation
• Knowledge of Free Trade Agreements
• Management of CTPAT Program
• Duty Drawback Program
• Other duties as required and assigned
• Familiar with Foreign Trade Zone Operations and First Sale
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Pay for this position is D.O.E $18 p/hr. This is a temporary assignment.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.