The cutter operator is responsible to cut unprinted stock for the pressroom and cutting stock after it is printed, reviewing project ticket, setting up, according to Quality System Procedures and Work Instructions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Set up, operate and/or monitor cutter
- Review job ticket, dylux, HP or previous printed sample for finishing specifications.
- Make final prerun inspection. Obtain final run approval from supervisor or designated lead.
- Instruct and monitor performance of temporary personnel on equipment
- Accurately record shop floor data entries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor and record final part count on project ticket.
- Complete load tag to identify job and attach to load.
- Deliver completed project to next operation.
- Maintain established checkpoints and procedures throughout run.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance as required.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.