CX Consulting Center of Excellence Practice Director/Team Leader LOCATION: Reston, VA (MUST reside or be willing to relocate) Detailed Description and Job Requirements
In this role, you will be responsible for leading Oracle Consulting's Center of Excellence Solution Center in Reston, VA. This will include leading a team of functional cloud consultants and overseeing the projects in which they are engaged. You will essentially be managing the three main pillars of the practice which include:
- People management
- Portfolio/delivery management
- Sales enablement
In this role, you will:
- Be fully accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of the Center of Excellence
- Maintain strategic direction, ensuring profitable growth of the practice, quality of consulting delivery, and maintaining customer referenceability
- Develop strategy and plans to successfully implement operational policies and achieve business objectives
- Resolve staffing issues in complex engagements
- Serve as advisor or project sponsor for moderately complex engagements
To be successful in this position, we'd like you to have:
- 10 years of experience relevant to this position including 5 years of consulting experience, 2 years of cloud application implementation or project management
- 2 years of direct line management experience including project, people, customer, and financial management preferred
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Be willing to travel as needed
- Ability to manage and lead teams
- Ability to develop and mentor talent
- CRM or HCM cloud implementation experience and expertise (e.g. Familiarity with Oracle Sales Cloud)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at the executive level
This director position is responsible for managing business operations and resources of a given practice that can be defined by industry, service line, technology center, specialty area or region. Responsible for managing the three main pillars of a practice: people management, portfolio/delivery management and sales enablement. Has profit and loss responsibility or financial/expense management of practice.
Accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of practice. Responsible for maintaining strategic direction, ensuring profitable growth of the practice, quality of consulting delivery, and maintaining customer referenceability. Develops strategy and plans to successfully implement operational policies and achieve business objectives. Accountable for managing and growing a significant revenue stream and customer base. Typically manages multiple first line managers and/or senior level individual contributors. Resolves staffing issue in complex engagements. May serve as advisor or project sponsor role for moderately complex engagements.
10 years of experience relevant to this position including 5 years of consulting experience and 2 years of project management leadership experience. Direct line Management experience including project, people, customer, financial management preferred. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the practice focus. Ability to develop and maintain relationships at the executive level. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.