Are you interested in being intimately involved in the latest, cutting-edge developments in the security industry and having a direct impact on securing Microsoft customers? Do you enjoy problem-solving and working in a fast-paced collaborative environment to build creative support vehicles, and drive efficient processes? In the face of a security crisis, customer needs require an efficient Microsoft experience, effective information flow and a timely deployment of Microsoft’s response team; a key component to a successful incident response and customer recovery, and a critical role to the Microsoft Cybersecurity Business Unit.
We are looking for a Delivery Excellence Lead who understands how to work across teams and programs for effectively supporting delivery of response and detection offerings and articulating key learnings for use by the Enterprise Cybersecurity Group during executive briefings. As a member of the Microsoft Cybersecurity Detection & Response team, you will be responsible for coordinating the team’s customer needs both pre and post deployment as well as helping technical account managers navigate engagements. You will perform a critical lifecycle management role for customer engagement deliverable quality and opportunity alignment with Enterprise Cybersecurity Group (ECG) for SPE E5 sales and the Global Security Domain for services follow-on. Post engagement closure, you will provide comprehensive project highlights and opportunities to share with ECG LT and the sales team. To be successful, you must be comfortable with complex tasks and objectives and working across teams to produce results.
Core job responsibilities-
• Manage multiple simultaneous engagements, engagement deliverables, coordinating schedules and support meetings
• Produce repeatable processes and instruct teams of these processes
• Support customer engagements, providing logistics, support tool procedures and as needed status meetings
• Provide Technical quality review of written and Azure Business Intelligence deliverables
• Manage support for the Executive Briefing Center (EBC) and Microsoft Technology Centers (MTC) that align with customer engagements
• Maintain trending information in the form of delivery summaries, metrics and coordinate their use with ECG marketing.
• Coordinate best use of DART resources for support at Security Conferences, customer technical exchange meetings and EBC/MTCs.
• Work with ECG partner team on partner contracting, support engagements and use of Microsoft Technology/DART methods on joint engagements.
• Ensure ECG sales team is notified and engaged in customer opportunities
• Accountable for the quality of own work; to be delivered within agreed procedures and timeframes, and focused on internal and/or external customer needs.
• Maintain a high-level understanding of the Security tools and processes used by Microsoft to thoroughly answer customer concerns
• Assist with developing team recognition based on key accomplishments
• Work independently and effectively, and manage through ambiguity
• 5+ years of security and project management experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills including an ability to manage deliverables in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work across multiple organizations, to identify and execute solutions
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
• U.S. Citizenship and active TS/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph preferred.
If you are looking for a role that allows you to use your knowledge and passion to strengthen Microsoft's brand within our customers, while working in a fast-paced organization, Microsoft’s Enterprise Cybersecurity Group business unit is for you. The successful candidate will have a technical bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of relevant work experience.
The Enterprise Cybersecurity Group business unit supports worldwide deployments. As such, the coordinator will be responsible for meeting customer requirements regardless of time zone. Position location is flexible.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.