PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
As we aim to rapidly grow our Cybersecurity and Privacy practice, we are looking for consultants who are passionate about how strategy and technology can improve the role of cybersecurity, privacy and data protection in our digital world.
We are looking for consultants with extensive consulting, technological and industry experience who will help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution. A Cybersecurity and Privacy consulting career will provide the opportunity to grow and contribute to our clients' business issues every day, applying a collection of information and Cyber security capabilities, including security and privacy strategy and governance, IT risk, security testing, technology implementation/operations, and cybercrime and breach response.
Our Strategy and Transformation services help clients understand the current cybersecurity and privacy landscape, make cybersecurity a collective priority, and develop and implement solutions across people, processes, and technologies. We provide the foundations to design, manage and operate a cybersecurity program aligned to business strategy, and increase organizational resilience in the face of an ever-changing threat landscape.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences fields of study.
Degree Preferred: Advanced degree
Certification(s) Preferred: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in Internet of Things (IoT), including the following areas:
- Common IoT-related issues facing clients in several industry sectors, including Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Media and Entertainment, and Energy;
- Differentiation of leading IoT platform and technologies (e.g., Azure IoT Hub and IoT Central, ForgeRock Edge Security, AWS IoT, Infineon Technologies, Centri) and of their design and implementation;
- IoT protocols (e.g., MQTT, COAP, DDNS);
- Implementation and consumption of REST APIs, with an understanding of WS-Security;
- Simulated devices usage experience (e.g., Raspberry Pi and Amazon Dash); and,
- Security concepts, including OAUTH and OIDC.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success contributing to and supporting practice management for a specific operation or process, including the following areas:
- Developing an awareness of Firm services;
- Contributing to specific workstreams on an engagement or engagements, staying educated on current trends and assisting in the development of knowledge capital;
- Collaborating with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients;
- Identifying and addressing client needs while displaying the ability to contribute to the development of a business vision and manage implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities;
- Contributing to business development opportunities and/or engagements from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and sign-off;
- Building relationships with clients;
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- Identifying and addressing client needs;
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats, including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts;
- Managing client engagements relating to the creation of business processes and solutions, including one or more of the following areas for IoT requirements analysis, strategy, design, implementation, operations and application/business integration;
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data; and;
- Contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s).
- Working with one or more IoT platform or technology doing functional configuration and/or technical development; and,
- Designing, building, testing and deploying an IoT solution(s).
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.