IBM Client Innovation Center in East Lansing has an immediate opportunity for an experienced forward thinking Cyber Security and Privacy Consultant with a passion for growth and innovation.
Join our team and utilize leading-edge technology to configure, develop, deliver and support applications for our clients in areas such as mobile, Big Data, Cloud Computing or Smarter Commerce. Our clients are some of the world's leading companies and you will be part of challenging projects to build and support technical solutions for their needs.
Security Experts are highly skilled technical information security professional with widely recognized profession skills and certifications in Risk Management and Controls, Privacy, Industry Regulations, Network Security, Information Security, Federal/State Security Privacy Laws and Regulations, Cloud Computing etc who can work with clients and project teams in a wide variety of projects to:
- Review Request for Proposals (RFPs) during the solution design phase, explain technical and contractual requirements to project team, and perform research to determine if IBM can support contractual regulatory and security requirements such as FISMA, NIST: 800-53, ISO27001 and SSAE16 compliance, help team draft response to the proposal and size the project for control implementation during the solution delivery phase.
- Review contractual requirements during solution delivery phase, identify project's risks and controls to mitigate the risks.
- Assist project teams in the implementation of client security and regulatory requirements such as mentioned above (including HIPAA, PCI and FFIEC) during the solution delivery phase.
- Assist projects in implementing required controls to mitigate the project's risks and continue to sustain the controls throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assist projects on a wide range of security topics which involve secure architectures, network security, platform, data security and privacy throughout the project lifecycle.
Resources need strong security and professional skills in order to serve as Security Experts on GBS NA projects.
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues. As a GBS Cyber Security and Privacy Consultant you will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to leading commercial and public sector organizations in 17 industries worldwide. With access to resources that only a global leader can provide, as a consultant you will learn valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled career, training, and educational opportunities.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.