Company Description About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
The Information Security Specialist, Database Activity Monitoring, is responsible for the engineering, deployment, and operation of security solutions, including Database Activity Monitoring and Web Application Firewall, as well as integration of those platforms with other solutions as required.
- Responsible for personal development through enhancement of technical skills and active participation in the performance management process
- Continues to grow a personal support network by developing and building relationships throughout all of Information Security and Security Engineering teams
- Develops and maintains effective leadership and teamwork skills
- Engineers, configures, deploys, and maintains Imperva Database Monitoring and Web Application Firewall solutions
- Develops advanced scripts for manipulation of multiple data repositories to support analyst requirements
- Develops advanced alerts/reports to meet the requirements of key stakeholders
- Develops scalable security management tools and processes
- Develops automation for security tools management and workflow integration
- Collaborates with key stakeholders within Information Security and Engineering teams to develop specific use cases to address specific business needs
- Has advanced knowledge of content creation concepts and best practices
- Experience with database administration or programming on Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, DB2
- Experience with system administration on Window Server and UNIX (Solaris/AIX), Linux
- Experience in using scripting languages automate tasks and manipulate data using UNIX shell
- Experience with enterprise scale implementation of Imperva DAM
- Experience with Imperva agents including tuning, health monitoring, and upgrades
- Experience with Policies, Dictionaries, Signatures, ADC updates, and alerting mechanisms
- Experience with Imperva appliances (Physical and VM) including MX-HA, SOM, and Clustering
- Minimum 5 years of information security experience with minimum 3+ years experience deploying, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining database security monitoring tools.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or information security/systems
- Experience with Imperva DAM for Z/DB2
- Experience with Imperva WAF+DAM Universal User Tracking
- Familiarity with Qradar and Splunk
- Familiarity with Atlassian JIRA
- Familiarity with statistical analysis
Preferred certifications include: CISSP, CISA, SANS GCIA, CCMSE NGX, RHCE, ITIL, and vendor specific certificationsAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.