1. 4 years of experience in Cybersecurity (IA) in enterprise level environment
2. 4 years of experience working within and administrating SIEM tools
3. Experience installing and configuring file integrity monitoring systems
**Must have Sec+ CE at minimum**
CASP or CISSP is highly desired
**Must have Interim DOD Secret at minimum**
* Resource will deploy, install, manage, and operate McAfee ESM Security Information Event Manager, specifically, Splunk
* Resource will deploy, install, manage, and operate file integrity monitoring systems
* Resource will deploy, install, manage, and operate Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems
* Resource will customize and create rules and signatures for IDS/IPS to meet emerging vulnerabilities and provide enhanced detection capabilities.
* Resource will perform daily vulnerability check using multiple intelligence gathering sources and provide written summaries of threat and vulnerability information.
* Resource will assist in the preparation of network infrastructure specifications or designs incorporating required information security features.
* Resource will provide security engineering design support
* Resource will coordinate to ensure all devices and components report all logs to the Security Information Event Manager and perform troubleshooting and maintenance of assets.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.