The Cyber Security - Global Cyber Solutions Engineer will be responsible for designing, architecting and documenting cybersecurity solutions. The position will be tasked with designing, building, maintaining and supporting ISG security systems protecting PepsiCo information and assets globally against unauthorized access, security risks, data loss, and cyber-attacks.
This position requires broad IT background, expertise in Information Security, strong familiarity with security assessments, comprehensive knowledge of network and server infrastructure, and strong analytical, and communication skills.Accountabilities:
- Collects and analyzes requirements for security enhancements/projects and provides project estimates
- Designs, recommends, architects and documents security solutions to mitigate risks; ensure documentation from team members meets quality standards
- Manages multiple project efforts, providing timeline, budget and estimates for work, tracking and escalating issues, defining risks and ensuring integration between various systems
- Develops solutions and ensures performance requirements are met
- Remains current with new security vulnerabilities and key technologies and recommends changes or actions to management as appropriate
- Maintains expertise to function as subject matter expert in multiple technical or business disciplines; serves as security consultant for investment projects and troubleshooting efforts
- Serves as an advocate for secure computing practices and procedures, communicating Information Security best practices throughout the company
For internal use only: SEN1 Qualifications/Requirements Experience Required:
- Bachelors or degree in Information Technology ( or a related discipline) or relevant work experience
- 8+ years of information security experience with foundational knowledge in multiple areas including SOC operations, Intrusion Detection/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS) and SIEM technologies.
- Hands-on experience deploying security solutions with expertise in hardware, networking, operating systems, and architecture
- Experience with big data solutions (Hadoop) and integration with existing security data feeds
- Fundamental understanding of application protocols (HTTP, DNS, FTP, etc.) and networking protocols (TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, etc.), and be comfortable analyzing packet capture (pcap) files in tools such as Wireshark.
- Proficiency in a Linux command line environment (awk, sed, grep, etc.) or Windows equivalent (Powershell) to analyze log files and locate anomalies.
- Substantial combination of relevant education, training, and experience in the Cyber Intelligence discipline
- Knowledge in data correlation techniques
- Designs, recommends, and architects and documents security solutions and procedures to mitigate risks; ensure documentation from team members meets quality standards
Not Eligible for Relocation