PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
As we aim to rapidly grow our Cybersecurity and Privacy practice, we are looking for consultants who are passionate about how strategy and technology can improve the role of cybersecurity, privacy and data protection in our digital world.
We are looking for consultants with extensive consulting, technological and industry experience who will help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution. A Cybersecurity and Privacy consulting career will provide the opportunity to grow and contribute to our clients' business issues every day, applying a collection of information and Cyber security capabilities, including security and privacy strategy and governance, IT risk, security testing, technology implementation/operations, and cybercrime and breach response.
Our Incident and Threat Management services help clients perform assessments and prepare for and respond to the tactical and strategic impacts of cybersecurity incidents. We assist in understanding the unique threats to clientsâ€™ organizations through analysis of the threat landscape; we also leverage government, law enforcement, and peer resources to more effectively combat threats through information-sharing opportunities such as ISAOs and information-sharing models.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 2
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: Cybersecurity, Information Technology, or relevant field
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Performing in a business-/corporate-/competitive intelligence practice-related role emphasizing, conducting qualitative due diligence, internal investigations and external inquiries on corporate entities and affiliates, and commercial and private sector intelligence-gathering;
- Leveraging and using CI databases, market and/or competitive research, secondary market data source research, and other business intelligence data sources;
- Utilizing and applying Foreign Corrupt Practices Act provisions and current enforcement trends, as well as other regulatory drivers for due diligence, into project including: anti-corruption and anti-bribery programs; related international treaties and regulatory framework; corporate ethics, compliance, and transparency programs; and, public and private sector counter-fraud measures; and,
- Utilizing and applying knowledge of law, legal cases, and regulatory processes into projects, especially as it relates to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and related laws and regulations.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas;
- Research various business information and investigative databases, analyze information, and draft and review formal written reports and present ideas to small or large groups;
- Work effectively and utilize project management skills to manage tasks according to strict deadlines, understanding the importance of effective time management;
- Build and maintain an active network of internal and external intelligence sources;
- Interpret qualitative and quantitative information and weave together disparate data to develop relevant insights and determine business implications such as synthesize large amounts of data into concise, written reports and presentations, with actionable recommendations, demonstrating functional abilities with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word);
- Manage effectively multiple, concurrent projects and meet deadlines while working both independently and in a team environment;
- Think analytically, strategically, and apply good business judgment for purposes of identifying an entity or individuals subtle risk features and/or identifying and addressing client needs;
- Write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, which includes influencing and impacting others through building and defending arguments and reaching consensus, collaborating and interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in client discussions and meetings, and conducting interviews;
- Having business levels of fluency in a second language is preferred, especially Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, and Arabic in order to conduct reputational and integrity due diligence on international companies which involves reviewing open source documents in the entities local language; and,
- Have a flexible work approach and schedule to meet client demands
- often time as a result of crisis driven event with changing directives and priorities, where all information is not known.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.