PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
As we aim to rapidly grow our Cybersecurity and Privacy practice, we are looking for consultants who are passionate about how strategy and technology can improve the role of cybersecurity, privacy and data protection in our digital world.
We are looking for consultants with extensive consulting, technological and industry experience who will help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution. A Cybersecurity and Privacy consulting career will provide the opportunity to grow and contribute to our clients' business issues every day, applying a collection of information and Cyber security capabilities, including security and privacy strategy and governance, IT risk, security testing, technology implementation/operations, and cybercrime and breach response.
Our Implementation and Operations services help clients smoothly and efficiently integrate new technology systems into the business, ensure that technology is properly synthesized and managed, and find and resolve unknown issues. We help clients architect, implement, and optimize security technologies to manage visibility, access, identification, and control over sensitive data and systems. We also provide differentiated, high-value managed services by supporting key security technologies through traditional operations activities with a continuous improvement mind-set.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 6
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Application, Business, or relevant field
Certification(s) Preferred: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified JAVA Developer, certification with Privileged IAM products including Cyber-Ark, BeyondTrust, CA, IBM
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success managing client engagements relating to the creation of business processes and solutions enabled by identity and access management, including the following:
- Requirements analysis, strategy, design, implementation, and migration for businesses; and,
- Supervision and development of staff on multiple projects, business development, and communications with executives.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success utilizing the following when managing and producing deliverables for client engagements related to managing successful enterprise scale implementations within Information Security, including:
- Utilizing the Privileged Identity Management suite of products (Cyber-Ark, BeyondTrust, CA, IBM) and of their design and implementation;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and resolving potential conflicts as a leader;
- Performing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less experienced staff;
- Leveraging creative thinking and problem solving skills, individual initiative, and utilizing MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Google Docs, where necessary;
-Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts;
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data;
- Managing a team and/or work stream on an engagement(s), staying educated on current trends and assisting in the development of knowledge capital;
- Collaborating with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients;
- Identifying and addressing client needs while displaying the ability to contribute to the development of a business vision and manage implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities;
- Managing and/or contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s);
- Contributing to business development opportunities and/or engagements from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and sign-off; and,
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction, and motivate team members.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.