A Cycle Counter is responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
2. Maintain product identification and location program.
3. Research inventory discrepancies and ability to reconcile them.
4. Responsible for completing physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations.
5. Track and report non-conforming product.
6. Resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
7. Document damaged product.
8. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. as part of the job function.
9. Must be computer literate.
10. Have strong verbal and written skills
11. Must be detailed oriented
12. Performs related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Must have a high diploma, GED or equivalent for this position.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Relevant warehouse experience within the last 5 years.
2. Recent experience with Cycle counting/inventory.
3. Must be computer literate and have experience in any WMS.
4. Must be able to work efficiently in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment, while keeping correct data.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.