At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Cycle Manager manages the Cycle Plan for the nuclear plant and is responsible for sequencing of work within the plan, taking into consideration the plant design configuration Technical Specifications, Maintenance Rule, Probabilistic Safety Analysis, personnel and plant safety, materiel condition, resource management, regulatory compliance, to safely optimize electrical production and minimize maintenance costs. The Cycle Manager manages the screening of AR's/WR's, and the classification of work order priorities. Responsible for maintaining performance towards the various station backlog and MCIP related goals.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manages work sequencing, work scope, risk level Technical Specifications and maintenance rule compliance for equipment and system work windows leading into the work control process. Coordinates and controls the work schedule from E-28 through turnover to WWM
- Bundles work within work windows to minimize plant risk and SSC unavailability. Acts as the switchyard maintenance
(i. e. EED, etc) interface for the site
- Directs the actions of site organizations to ensure that the materiel condition plan is represented within the cycle plan. Ensures that station business goals are met through the execution of the plan.
- Establishes the scope and boundaries of the cycle plan and monitors the performance of the Cycle Schedulers.
- Chairs or participates in the SOC. Performs screening of new issue reports.
- Drives the management of station backlogs, maintaining a balance between preventative, corrective, and elective maintenance work completion for effective continuous material condition improvement.
- Mentors and develops other Work Management employees.
- Determines the on-line risk level for the site work schedule and emergent work.
- HS Diploma and 12 years nuclear power plant experience including good plant system knowledge. Possess at least five years in a professional/exempt supervisory role in plant maintenance, operations, engineering, scheduling, planning, or work management experience
- Working knowledge of PC and mainframe scheduling
- Extensive knowledge of plant operation and systems
- Experience in work management and scheduling
- Current or former SRO license or SRO certification highly desirable
- Supervisory experience
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster