At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Cycle Planner Scheduler is responsible for building and maintaining the online cycle plan and work scheduling between refuel outages (Cycle Plan). This includes consolidating all corrective and preventative maintenance, surveillance and post maintenance tests and modification activities bundled within each window. The Cycle Planner Scheduler provides the Cycle Manager with the proposed work window schedule each week for the purpose of final work scope and initial activity sequencing per the Work Management Process.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Review and schedule new activities as they enter the schedule.
- Maintain and adjust predefine place keepers.
- Manages scope consistency from E-12 to E-5 to minimize inefficiency by directing interdepartmental activities which effectively prepare the work.
- Identify and recommend continuous improvements to the Work Management Process
- Leads teams in online project (LCO) planning and acts as HIT team leader for Work Management related plans and improvements.
- Interface between T&S, Operations, and Power delivery to ensure good switchyard material condition, minimal plant risk, and maximum grid output.
- Ensure Functional Equipment Groups / work windows are identified and properly coded (project code) on Action Requests (AR) and Work Requests (WR) as a WC screening committee representative / chairperson.
- Configure and maintain baseline surveillance / PM schedule and matrix per the work week template.
- Develop initial E-18 schedule products for delivery to the Cycle Manager and System Engineers, ensuring work is properly bundled to minimize equipment out of service time
- High School Diploma
- 10 or more years of nuclear plant operations, maintenance/supply, work management experience, or engineering/INPO, including 5 years at professional/exempt level
- Personal computer and mainframe knowledge.
- Good intradepartmental communication skills (verbal and written)
- Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of critical path scheduling method
- Engineering or Technical degree
- SRO License or Certification
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster