Come intern with Intel's Logic Technology Development (LTD) organization
. Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Defines roadmaps to meet requirements, goals and milestones for a new technology process.
- Defines and establishes flow, procedures, and equipment configuration for the module.
- Selects and develops material and equipment for the process to meet quality, reliability, cost, yield, productivity and manufacturability requirements.
- Plans and conducts experiments to fully characterize the process throughout the development cycle.
- Drives improvements on quality, reliability, cost, yield, process stability/capability, productivity and safety/ergonomic over variables such as material, method, equipment, environment and operating personnel.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, statistical knowledge, and problem-solving tools.
- Establishes process control systems for the process module and sustains the module through volume ramp.
- Develops strategy to resolve difficult problems and establishes systems to deal with these problems in the future.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. Minimum Qualifications:
- PhD in Electrical Engineering/Materials Science/Chemical Engineering/Chemistry with focus on hands on experimental research.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.