At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Damage Resolutions Specialist that will be a solid contributor and leader. They will report to a Team Lead of the Account Creation Department. Damage Resolution Specialist will help prepare bids and find contractors to help us with the actual work in our customer's homes.
You'll change the world by...
- Effectively communicating with all levels of employees, management and customers, strong and demonstrated effective verbal, written and listening skills and professional telephone skills and manners. Must be able to work as a member of a team.
- To increase customer satisfaction, retention, and growth by efficiently delivering competitive services to customers.
- To be able to be self-motivated to find good contractors where needed to get the home damage fixed. Bids must be fair to the market and Contractors must be licensed.
- To be able to negotiate with customers and contractors effectively.
- Follow-up with customers from being proactive to make sure the process is streamlined from beginning to end.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to write coherent and precise notes and to update Excel spreadsheets effectively.
- Ability to work effectively with other departments and within own department.
- Ensuring inquiries & bids are controlled and resolved timely and accurately.
- Adhering to all established procedures and controls and recommending workflow improvements.
You'll do that with your...
- Understanding of construction repair and remodeling in all areas pertaining to residential building.
- Ability to request and effectively comprehend repair quotes and estimates.
- Stay current with residential repair pricing and explain construction based information to others.
- Handle difficult situations and be able to turn a negative into a positive.
- Ability to effectively build long-term business relationships with outside companies.
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and enthusiastic.
- Willing to work flexible hours as situations arise.
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.