Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people. Responsibilities
The Data Analyst will provides data and analytics to help ensure Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly budgets are met or exceeded. In addition the ideal candidate will act as the key analytical contact for programming clients which have multi-year data-partnerships and promote external (and internal) adoption of proprietary systems, software, and tools. Additional responsibilities include: provide consultative analytical services to key business stakeholders across multiple departments on the client side, inclusive of but not limited to, Programming, Marketing, Research, and Ad Sales; create Statements-of-Work for each project and obtain the required signatures (Client and Altice Data Management); input all Statements-of-Work into budget management, billing/invoice and traffic systems; Secure Sales Manager and Operations Management approval at the close of each calendar month execute all Statements-of-Work by completing require and/or assigning requirements to junior personnel; ensure final deliverable is delivered to and reviewed with client; provide, if necessary, appropriate follow-ups taking into consideration level of effort and additional budget requirements; work with Director, Data Analytics to ensure that monthly and quarterly budgets are met; provide budget forecast for upcoming year with detailed analysis regarding material changes to allocation usage; provide input and Q/A testing for automated products/projects undertaken by Product, Analytics Innovation, and Data Engineering teams. Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree required; Graduate Degree preferred (M.S./M.A. in a Quantitative Field or M.B.A.)
- 3-5 years of experience analyzing data, generating insights and presenting analytical concepts and techniques to a broad range of audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Comfortable presenting to a wide range of personnel within an organization from entry-level through senior leadership
- Strategic perspective about Altice as an industry leader in research and technology
- Ability to work within the company culture and ability to establish relationships with other managers
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and written
- Experience with research and statistical packages such as R, Google Analytics, Strata, SPSS, SAS, SQL, or MicroStrategy
- Understanding of Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methodologies
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.