In this role, you will have the responsibility for sourcing, managing and analyzing data for HR, training and other data-analytics projects.
Specific responsibilities include:
Understand business domain, create data-dictionaries for data-feeds
Manage recurring data-updates ensuring data-quality and conformance
Create reports or models for desired intelligence
Run reports on periodic basis and analyze results to identify, investigate and identify causes for any data anomalies
Identify risk areas and data validation procedures to address expected quality issues
Receive and process sensitive datasets from a variety of sources
Customize formulas and input systems based on the nuances of datasets to prepare for integrating into new and existing reports
Validate data for input into new and existing reports and portal features, including determining outliers and other test-cases that stress the current application (e.g. Excel; SharePoint)
Create new reporting features based on new data sets and types
Work cross functionally with teams
Help to develop and apply best practices to data sets
The Chief Risk Office COO (Chief Operating Office) provides financial and business management capability and support to the Risk, Finance, Data, Analytics Reporting function (RFDAR). COO focuses on transparency and accountability, end to end control and oversight in order to achieve the highest standards of operation.
• Fluent in verbal and written English.
• Advanced skill with Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to interpret customer requirements and develop reporting and analysis, based on these requirements.
• Strong organizational skills. Need to be able to prioritize in a fast paced environment, adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills including problem identification, analysis, action planning and execution.
• Solid ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Solid ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Solid ability to apply reasoning and common sense to everyday problems and situations requiring reporting and analysis.
• Solid ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Basic ability to perform statistical and root-cause analysis