This role will be a cross between a Data Architect and a Revenue Operations Data Analyst. Essential job functions will include:
* Understand the business process with the ability to translate business requirements into analytical
* Develop detailed reports to support performance and strategic business initiatives
* Run routine, ad hoc and support information requests in a quick turnaround climate
* Effectively review reports either created individually or by others
* Provide accurate and timely reporting of performance metrics to business and senior leadership
team as requested or scheduled
* Summarize information and effectively communicate analyses in writing and verbally to customers
Special Projects (20%)
* Generate innovative solutions by approaching problems with curiosity and open mindedness, using
existing information to its fullest potential
* Assist on various projects, meet deadlines, and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever
changing and evolving business environment with shifting time frames
* Assist with CQI (Continuous Quality Improvement) projects or other efforts designed to improve
effectiveness/efficiency of the business
* Identify system and process improvements opportunities and make recommendations
Other Duties (5%)
* Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as scheduled or needed
* Perform other duties as assigned or required
* Travel required: up to 5%
On top of this, the ideal candidate would possess a high degree of technical ability in Data Architecture & Analysis eg:
* Doing implementation of relational databases using SQL and Oracle 9i/10g required
* Experience in the design and development of stored procedures, triggers and complex (multi-table) SQL queries in Oracle 9i/10g required
* Experience in the design and development of .NET applications required
* Demonstrated understanding of database scalability issues and mitigations
* Demonstrated mastery of Unix and .NET development required
* Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.