One of our top clients are looking for a Data Analyst to join their team on a permanant basis.
Candidates must possess the ability to develop elegantly designed back end code to support API integrations. This includes developing solutions to pull data from various external sources into databases and normalizing data for consumption by data visualization platforms such as Tableau.
* Interact with Analytics Team to understand scope of projects
* Define project specifications
* Assess projects to determine timelines
* Work through all aspects of software development lifecycle to develop robust, rock-solid API integrations
* Produce deliverables on time and in budget
* Database modeling and architecture experience
* Web service integration using technologies such as XML, SOAP and REST
* Working knowledge of GIT and/or SVN
* Unix shell experience
* Thrives staying current with latest technologies
* Several years experience working in a LAMP production environment
* Experience developing in MVC frameworks such as CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend, etc.
* Advanced back end development experience with emphasis on object oriented design
* Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
* Familiarity with API's for Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms
* Experience managing, manipulating and optimizing large data sets
* Knowledge of NoSQL platforms (Hadoop, MongoDB)
* Ability to leverage R programming language
* Prior experience with Tableau
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US or Canada and the client is unable to provide sponsership.
Please contact me for further detail.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.