A Data Analyst job in Concord,NC is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. You will be providing statistical analysis of processing information using Access queries and will be working closely with project teams in development of new quality architectures. You will need to be familiar with Microsoft Excel and Access. This is a contract opportunity with normal business hours.
Data Analyst job in Concord,NC job responsibilities include:
• Statistical analysis of processing information using Access quires and MS Excel for spreadsheets.
• Review of product performance based on known metrics to determine pass/fail quality
• Evaluation of on-hold product processing history to determine release criteria
• Work closely with project reams in development of new quality architectures.
• Aid in incoming and in-process quality auditing
• Select, route and report on products sent for reliability testing
• Two year degree in related field preferred
• Minimum of five years of experience is required
• Must be detailed orientated and have the ability to take on tasks with minimal instructions. Must be independent to work with little supervision and still meet goals and deadlines.
• SQL Developer knowledge, automating reports in Excel using Access queries
If you are interested in this Data Analyst job in Concord, NC then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.Modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Tal Shavit at 919-484-8008 or Tal.Shavit@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled